Thursday, November 1, 2012

Back from the break....

I had to take a little mental break for a few days, but I'm back.  I also took a few days of a physical break too.  I think my body needed it!

I had done quite the aggressive work out schedule prior to that and I had quite the aches and pains.  I was physically tired too.  So I took a few days off (well, Sandy caused it to be a couple more days than anticipated!), but now I'm back.

  I'm stumbled across a couple November blog challenges I really like - and I also realize I still haven't finished my A-Z challenge.  I'll get there...plenty of time.  But anyway, I think there's a couple November challenges I'd like to partake in.

With November containing Thanksgiving, I've seen a couple bloggers doing a month of thankfulness, so I'm going to try that.  One post a day with things I'm thankful for.

Then, my wonderful friend Michelle over at Dodging Acorns posted today about NaBloPoMo - National Blog Post Month.

So that's that.  We'll see what comes of this!  Writing will help my mental fitness anyway!

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment