Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I am thankful for...sunshine

Sunshine makes so many things better. I got to sit in the sun for a few minutes with a friend today (Hi J!) and just enjoy the natural light and pleasant company.  As the days get shorter, it's especially nice to take a few minutes and just appreciate the sunshine and what it can provide.  I'm thankful for the sunshine, despite not always having time to appreciate it.

For the longest when the Little was a baby, I'd sing "You are my Sunshine" to her each night.  I loved singing it - it always reminds me of my Grandma.  The Little apparently doesn't share the same affinity for the song as I do yet though...in time perhaps, in time.

When was the last time you sat and enjoyed the sunshine for a few minutes?

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment