Friday, November 2, 2012

Where would you live?

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

They say home is where the heart is, but I think it can be a bit more complicated than that.  See, my heart is in two places.  It's in Oklahoma where my first home was and there are so many positive emotions and memories tied all up in one place.  And it's where I live now with my wonderful little who does some of the cutest things on a daily basis that make my heart sing.

Then there's the thought of if I could live anywhere, I'm thinking I'd choose somewhere in Texas.  Of all of the places I lived, I really liked Texas the best - awesome people, so many things to do, and fun culture.  But my heart isn't there.
Luckily, I really love the area I live in now - it really has a great combination of the things I loved about the areas I've loved living in - country and people like Oklahoma and Texas - Rural and wonderful neighbors.  I haven't found a huge amount of things to do yet, but I think that's because I haven't taken the time to do it or found the right people to search with.  In time!

So if you could live anywhere, where would you live?

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment